About Klubi Cycling Tartu
Klubi Cycling Tartu was founded 2017 by former pro rider Rene Mandri and local entrepreneur Hannes Kirs as an amateur team to give the U23 level riders (19-22 y.o.) an opportunity to continue to prove themselves as there were no pro teams and opportunities in our region.
First two years were crucial as the team had to prove being a high level team from the beginning by producing results and developing riders for TOP teams. The first step done, bigger goals were put in place.
During the 5 years of history (former Cycling Tartu, BalticChainCycling.com, Ampler Development Team, Team Ampler-Tartu2024 and now Tartu 2024 Cycling Team ) we have had over 120 victories, we have produced 8 riders who have made a step to a higher level team.
We see this as a great result of team's determined work. Our goal is to grow bigger and run a
team capable to win international races.
Jaan is the Estonian cycling legend, he has won 4 stages in the Tour de France, ridden in the yellow jersey for 7 days and has over 120 pro wins.
He is now devoting his time to develope the future of cycling.
Gediminas, the former successful professional cyclist from Lithuania, knows what it takes to develop into a solid pro rider.
With his knowledge and enthusiasm the boys are in good hands.
1. Co-operation - the cycling project for Baltic and Finnish cycling communities at the moment.
2. Education - educating our youth on how great is life by having an active lifestyle.
3. Clean sport - only way to win is trough hard work and dignity.
4. Gender equality - equal chances for both, girls and boys.
5. Green movement - we are rooting for more people to ride bicycles, it's fun and healthy.
6. We care about each other - we share the road, safety comes first.